Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: I'M FUCKING BORED!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Shypappette's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Howdy all. I'm at my aunts house for the weekend for Easter. I'm away from my dear pappy, and my msn and I'm all by myself right now. All these crazy catholics went to a three hour mass, so I'm all alone until midnight. So start talkin peoples!!!

    One good thing is I did some major toy shopping. Can't post pictures though, camera's at home with pappy.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Just download messenger onto their comp !!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Potty Mouth. [img]smile.gif[/img] j/k

    Happy easter pappette.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Leegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    1,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your not the only one that is bored. I'm here all alone in my house, well, my parents are home, but they are out like a light, and i have absolutely nothing to do. The only thing i am thinking about right now, is a good old rub down from head to toe but that's not gonna happen...so yes, i'm extremely bored my friend, your not the only one [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Body rubs right here ladys!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    *Gd breaks out baby oil*

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Shypappette's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for responding guys.
    Sculpy, I'll see what I can do.
    Legeeta, sorry you're bored on easter, at least you get to be bored at home.

    GD, I'll take one of those rubbins. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Don't we have some Crisco left over from the Morning Coffee?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Leegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    1,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Guitardeth2:
    Body rubs right here ladys!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    *Gd breaks out baby oil*
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Please stop torturing me....please, i had such a hard day at work and i need one badly...ugh.... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Know what I'd like? One of those hot rock massages.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Shypappette's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by sculpey:
    Know what I'd like? One of those hot rock massages.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Have yo had one yet?? I'm telling you, yoou'll love it!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •